Dear my sweet customer,
I'd prefer any queries just come straight to my phone, email or directly leave a message at LIVE Chat with me (up there!). Click to be part of my fan page / follower to keep updating with the latest creation. And don't forget to Click on POLICIES above.
Thank you for your understanding and endless supports.

Loves,
{sugar+chocs}

Monday, April 5, 2010

Fruity Heaven Cake



~ Less Sugar Cake~
Cake: Healthier Butter Cake
Filling: Mango and Kiwi
Top: Kiwi and Grape

Ordered by Amal (and siblings) for her Mother's Birthday.


*to Amal Nabilah, I did mentioned your name here as promised. ;p
Thank you babe!



2 comments:

- LittleCalliph - AMAL - said...

coi ini kek superbo weh...
sila order...got alot of fruit..warghhh heaven...!!!

muxmuxmux sayang kamu byk ila :)

SugarChocs said...

hahaha....

XOxo sayang kamu jugek...

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio