Dear my sweet customer,
I'd prefer any queries just come straight to my phone, email or directly leave a message at LIVE Chat with me (up there!). Click to be part of my fan page / follower to keep updating with the latest creation. And don't forget to Click on POLICIES above.
Thank you for your understanding and endless supports.

Loves,
{sugar+chocs}

Friday, March 26, 2010

P.I.M.P your Cake


Candles Collection

These adorable candles are in my collection now.
Looks interesting? If you love to have it on your cake,
Please state your preferred candle once ordering (or else excluded).

1) Strawberries and "Happy Birthday" Candles *just add RM7.00 and it's yours


2) Glittery colour candles with handles *just add RM3.00 and it's yours




3) "Happy Birthday" and Cute Colour Candles with handle *just add RM2.00 and it's yours




4) Colourful candles (Blue, Pink, Yellow)



5) Swirly Blue and Pink Candles


0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio