Dear my sweet customer,
I'd prefer any queries just come straight to my phone, email or directly leave a message at LIVE Chat with me (up there!). Click to be part of my fan page / follower to keep updating with the latest creation. And don't forget to Click on POLICIES above.
Thank you for your understanding and endless supports.

Loves,
{sugar+chocs}

Monday, March 8, 2010

Blueberry-Velvet Layered Cake


Blueberry and velvet cake. Finished with Vanilla Buttercream toppings.
Made for my mum's potluck.

5 comments:

ijan said...

ish ni kek ape plak ni??
mcm2 la idea ko kak..

SugarChocs said...

Ijan,

Top & Bottom: Blueberry Cakes
Middle : Red velvet Cake.

Try mix and match..like our fashion...
;p

Yet the decoration messed here and there kan...

SugarChocs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ijan said...

Decoration nampak ok je..aku pun tak perasan memula ko lukis tangan..bila diamati, hmmm mmg hand drawn..hehe..tp ok la..practice makes perfect,kak!.. Aku minat tgk cerita Cake Boss kat Astro channel 707..cantik dia buat..

SugarChocs said...

Hand drawn la dear.....trying to be superstar la konon ni...anyway, it was my first try ever....will improvise myself..hehe
FYI, Astro Channel 703 & 707 is my tele-book..Learn a lot from there..motivated jadi nya.. ;p

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio