Dear my sweet customer,
I'd prefer any queries just come straight to my phone, email or directly leave a message at LIVE Chat with me (up there!). Click to be part of my fan page / follower to keep updating with the latest creation. And don't forget to Click on POLICIES above.
Thank you for your understanding and endless supports.

Loves,
{sugar+chocs}

Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Red Hot Baby

~ Sofia Aryssa Turn 1 Year Old ~


Happy Birthday Sofia Aryssa


Red Velvet Cake With Cream Cheese Topping


*1st photo taken before the cake been PIMP out!!
I am so worried to drive this cake from Ampang to Port Dickson and made my mind to keep it as simple as it before safely arrived to Port Dickson

:)




the PIMP-ed cake !!

* Oppss... a bit slob there *

2 comments:

My Precious Pe'Pe' said...

Thanks sis...sedap bangat kek ni...especially the cheezy-cream topping....hihihih...

SugarChocs said...

U r most welcome...thank you for ordering! :)
XoXo

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio