Dear my sweet customer,
I'd prefer any queries just come straight to my phone, email or directly leave a message at LIVE Chat with me (up there!). Click to be part of my fan page / follower to keep updating with the latest creation. And don't forget to Click on POLICIES above.
Thank you for your understanding and endless supports.

Loves,
{sugar+chocs}

Monday, February 22, 2010

Royal Icing Project




* I did post the royal icing recipe few months back.Click here

Frankly, I did try the recipe. But it was completely mess.
It take ages to wait it harden.. and the not-so-patient me keep on checking (pressing) in every 5 minutes, made it disastrous! he he.

Then, I'll try it again today.
With few alteration made. YES it turns nice and good.


Recipe: Royal Icing
1 egg white
240gm powder sugar (approximately)

1 teaspoon cream of tar tar

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Method:

1. Whisk egg white until it bubbly. Do not over beat.
2. Pour sugar gradually. Important here to ensure which consistency would you like to achieve. Do not too thick or you wouldn't able to easily spreadable.

3. Pour vanilla into batter.

~add on your preferred colour.



I let the cookies and the icing to harden in natural way... :)
Big Hurrah for me...he he he..Please don't over re-act! Yay!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio